Day 95: The 10 things I am worried about. I have been thinking about what our world has become from where it was when I was younger. There is a lot that has been worrying me. I often think about these things because my 4 kids will eventually have children of their own and I worry and fear that their world won’t be a good one. Here is my list of my worries about our current world:
- Lack of respect for others, in general and with any difference of opinion.
- Lack of one on one, face to face communications, because of cell phones.
- Lack of self responsibility.
- Lack of open discourse, inability to listen and hear other view points.
- Lack of tolerance for different opinions and beliefs.
- Lack of work ethic, giving up too easily.
- Too much vindictiveness and hatred.
- Lack of respect for ALL life.
- Lack of kindness, courtesy and manners.
- Lack of religion, morality and values.
As I am getting older I am readily seeing changes in this world and almost all of them are NOT good! I don’t even see myself as a negative person but it is hard to stay positive with all these unfortunate trends in our world!
Today I am saddened by the death of Reverend Billy Graham. He was such a positive force in our world! I am happy that he is with God now!
LIKE or COMMENT