Day 107: How to decrease stress! We are living in a more stressful world than ever before. It is important to know how to decrease it. Here is my list of things you can do to decrease your stress during the day:
- Get outside, take a walk and breathe the fresh air! My favorite. Sunshine is a good mood elevator and is a good source of Vitamin D.
- Visit your favorite coffee shop, boutique or bakery.
- Go to the gym and workout. It is good to work off some frustration with exercise!
- Play your favorite song and hit repeat.
- Call a good friend or close family member.
- Find a quiet place to just sit or meditate.
- Go for a drive in the country.
- Curl up with a good book.
- Take a short nap to reset and recharge.
- Write down what is on your mind and how you are feeling.
Those are some of the things that I do to de-stress! What do you do to decrease your stress? The sun is out here and I am going to take advantage of it and go for a walk with my camera! Hope you have a low stress day!
Dare to LIKE or COMMENT