Day 110: 7 benefits of strength training. I think that strength training is just as important as aerobic exercise. Here are its benefits:
- Builds muscle. The more muscles you have the more calories you burn, even while doing nothing.
- Lose fat.
- Builds strong bones. Best way to combat osteoporosis.
- Decreases anxiety, depression and stress. Increases endorphins, makes you feel good.
- Lowers your bad cholesterol, raises the good cholesterol.
- Decreases your diabetes risk. Increases insulin sensitivity.
- Better sleep.
Who doesn’t want any of these things? Go out to the gym today and see how much better you feel after you do so!
Dare to LIKE or COMMENT!