Day 108: Walking with nature has so many benefits! Here is a quote from John Muir, “In every walk with nature one receives more than he seeks.” I find this to be true every time I go walking. Here are some benefits of walking everyday:
- Improves your waistline
- Improves your hearth health
- Reduces arthritis pain
- Improves your attitude and boosts your mood
- Can lower your blood pressure
- Improves your balance and coordination
- Reduces body fat
- Reduces stress, check out my blog yesterday on how to decrease stress.
- Strengthens your bones
- Good for your brain
- Boosts your immunity
- Gives you time to think and sort things out
- Helps you sleep better at night
- Helps you appreciate the beauty of nature
- Allows you to go out and take pictures at the same time
There are more but those are the biggies! All these benefits can happen for you with just 20 minutes of walking a day:) Even if you can’t walk in nature, but have to walk in the city you can still enjoy most of these benefits! Do yourself a favor and go for a walk!
LIKE or COMMENT.